We are archaeologists at heart (now in life) who apply our 30 years + IT experience in higher education, to Archaeology outreach .
The passion grew from our being lucky enough to have a holiday home in lovely southern Sicily (Modica Bassa – province of Ragusa – see below) where we are surrounded by archaeology, ancient culture, heritage and can practice our Italian – Sicilian being an incredible concoction of languages presented very smoothly and quickly – maybe we will learn it one day.
Our web sites…
- Archaeology Outreach - Facebook - Twitter
- CoSMM (Community Stewardship of Mercian Monuments - Facebook - Twitter
- http://www.tabch.co.uk/ (Tything, Arboretum, Barbourne and Claines)
- GeoFlo - a highly recommended Archaeological Services company
- Archaeology Wales
- Currently Occupied Rural Settlements (CORS) page - Carenza Lewis
- Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF)
- Council for British Archaeology (CBA)
- Institute for Digital Archaeologists (IDA)
- Practical Handbooks (CBA)
- Outlook:The Dictator Hunter (BBC Radio 4) - with Reed Brody, Ella al-Shamahi, Chen Yang, Olafur Eliasson
The Museum of Curiosity (BBC Radio 4)